96 S10 Blazer heater core question........ Come on, Nobody here has done one of these ?????

My 96 S10 Blazer heater core started leaking and fogging up the windows. Anyone have any suggestions as to getting it out for replacement ???? I heard the center dash swings out for access?? Hopefully somebody here has done one and will share his experience.....

Thanks in advance.............

Brian..........

There is no mix up a sander can't fix up !!! (Al Bundy)

Reply to
Brian

Do a search on either alt.trucks.chevy or alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks, there is an AWESOME link there that has step-by-step instructions & pictures. That also be why no one is answering you....

~KJ~

dash swings out for

Reply to
KJ

I've been seaching all day... Nadda.................

Brian..........

There is no mix up a sander can't fix up !!! (Al Bundy)

Reply to
Brian

dash swings out for

Brian this link may be the one in question:

have an extra yahoo address that I use just to save this kind of stuff.HTH

Reply to
DonW

I don't know why, but I can't find it either. I did quite an extensive search too. Here is a google search string I started, but I don't really have the time to dig around for you.

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

That's it, to the T. Could not find it for the life of me on google....

~KJ~

I have an extra yahoo address that I use just to save this kind of stuff.> HTH

Reply to
KJ

Thanks but that is for a < 94 model ...........