98 Blazer wiper question

Hi All,
I have a 1998 Blazer with the typical windshield wiper problem. Of course Chevrolet denies that the 98's and 99's have this problem.
My question is this. Does the 1998 wiper module have 3 or 4 screws
holding the cover on. Everything I have read says 3 screws but my cover has 4 screws. One in each corner. The bottom right screw is virtually inaccessible.
I'm wondering if the 98-99 models have a different unit and that's why Chevy is pretending that there is no problem.
Thanks, AJay
My 98 S-10 wasn't covered by the recall, but my 95 Astro was. Same problem. Wayne