99 Chevy Tahoe>Battery Drain Over Night

I have checked out the battery as OK. Put 10Amp current meter on both positive lines from battery & get 4 amps for a few seconds & then almost zero or no current! Putting both positive lines together (one is
Starter & other is many controls) & measuring current did show some current drain for a short period late last night. One unusual think is, some of the times I connect the lines to the battery in a test, the Tahoe doors go into a locking phase. Could a door locking relay be sticking? Anyone else been through this mysterious symptoms? Battery alone over night & is OK. Battery connected over night is NG! Dome lights are cut off. Battery positive connection disks have been cleaned of corrosion. Dick in MD