99 engine water drain plug

Hi all,

I have been unable to located an engine water drain plug for my 99, and I'm thinking of taking a different direction. Does anyone know what size the plug is? I want to find just a generic plug if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rich

Reply to
Bobs your Uncle

If it's a B engine, look under the exhaust manifold, just behind the starter.

Reply to
frode

I think it sounds like he is looking for a replacement plug, rather than finding the existing one's position.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Yes, I'm looking for a replacement plug.

Reply to
Bobs your Uncle