99 Yukon Electrical cut-out?

My wife just called said that she was driving and for no apparent reason the radio shut off and the Brake warning light came on for a few seconds and the
engine bogged down then back to normal and then a few seconds later the same thing. Has anyone experienced a similar problem on a Yukon Tahoe around the 99 model year. I just replaced the battery a couple weeks ago, if that could have anything to do with it.
Corey
My 1999 tahoe did the same thing. i looked at the terminals and thought"they look ok" after two or three more times and some advice from another person with that problem, I pcoceeded to remove the terminals, and scrape the oxidation off. then cleaned with baking soda and water. the thing started, ran perfect. and that was last year. John

My 2000 Silverado did the same thing for about a year. A heavily corroded battery cable (+) was the culprit. It looked alright, but when I took it off and cut open all the boots, it was powder city. $65 from the dealer for a new cable and no problems since.
Derek