she called and I invited

her and our kid to go do something special on the 4th of july, i have all the dough i need and I can take good care of her so I can certainly show her an A-1 time but I don't know if there is any use or not because honestly I think she is just trying to ease my pain because she has a fatalistic view of me like I can never change and I know I can but what if she is just tired of waiting but she's going to counselling with me Tuesday is her higher purpose going to end up hurting me more as I realize that I made her fall out of love with me

Reply to
i_is_chained

You on Dr. Phil? What the hell are you talking about?

Reply to
qslim

I would say a first-generation MR2 would solve this problem. Maybe a 2nd gen; I like them better, but a lot of people like the first ones. They were hellatious cars.

I would start looking ASAP! Don't waste ANOTHER SECOND posting messages here until you've found one and purchased it!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think I would explode if I had to choose between a 1st and 2nd gen MR2. The second gens are some of the best looking cars EVER. I'm sayin they stack up nice next to exotics even. But the 1st gen and its supercharger? I've scared the crap out of myself in more than a few of them, and they've always brought me through. I'm getting wound up even thinking about it.

Reply to
qslim

Yeah, I know. I almost traded the Hachiroku for a 2nd Gen, brand new. It is a GREAT looking car. But the 'enthusiasts' like the first gen better. I should have driven the '91 I was looking at (I wasn't going to give the salesman the satisfaction! ;) My wife drove it, and I aksed her, What did you think? She shrugged and said, Eh? (It was hard not to laugh at the look on the Salesman's face...) But, I wound up keeping the GT-S. Should have driven it. My wife's brother had an '86 NA I drove a few times. The 4A-GE in 1/2 the body?!?!?! NICE!!!!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku