ATTN Steve W: Pls see inside...

Steve,
So, I finally got the job done. Better late than never, eh?
Got the part, took the old one out of the door. Realized that I could not see the plug to unplug it...so I removed the window, door lock and mirror part from the arm rest. That revealed the plug. I removed the 7mm bolt so I could squeeze the old plug out and put the new plug in...and it works like new.
Thanks very much for all of your help, Steve. You are a terrific and helpful member of this newsgroup.
Cheers!
Autumn
Autumn wrote:

Good job. Don't thank me, you did the work.
--
Steve W.

But, I could not have done the work without your expert advice. Nobody else was willing to help but you. Thanks again.