Battery Isolator

My Tahoe has a second battery bay, so I thought I would add a battery isolator and use a second batter for reading lights while I am camping.
I was wondering if anyone out there has a suggestion on which
supplier from which to purchase a batter isolator. I would think they are pretty much all the same---- two large diodes and a heat sink--- but perhapes someone out there has used or is using a battery isolator that they like. If so, perhaps that person would be kind enough to mention the maker. Otherwise I'll just toss a coin. :-)
Thank you.

I don't use one but if I did.... http://www.summitracing.com/search/Part-Type/Battery-Isolators/?keyword ttery+isolator&krttery+isolator or RV related http://www.rvpartscenter.com/prodselect.asp?SID &DID1&CID95
Cheers

Well hell, I bought a "MioPro" 95 amp battery isolator. I do not expect both batteries to draw more than that when charging. Now I need a second battery.....