Battery bay tray

Hi all. Just bought a new battery bay tray, it will be put into my landrover 90 1984 model. I would like to know, what the best or easiest way removig the old and putting in the new one.

regards john

Reply to
John Nicholas Oakes

Drill out the pop rivets holding the old one in and pop rivet the new one in? Can't say I've changed one on the vehicle, but I'm just about to rebuild a seatbox here which includes a new trays. If you could get your new tray hot dip galvanised then you seriously increase it's life span :)

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
William MacLeod