Bucking Bronco 94 K1500 Blazer revisited

A while back I posted a question on my Blazer which was (is) bucking and missing at low rpm. To summerize the symptons, The 5.7 engine will act like it misfires or starts to stall at low rpm and then smooths out at higher rpm. Due to various suggestions I have repaced the following: Fuel filter, dist. cap, rotor, plugs, plug wires, pickup on dist. and tried a different coil. The engine is the 1994 5.7 with the throttle body injection. The engine has 115000 well mantained miles. I am leaning towards a fuel problem but I don't know. The beast has me confused. Any suggestions or similar experiance?

Reply to
Walt

Chevrolet

I know it sounds weird, but take off all battery cables and clean each one with baking soda and wash clean. clean battery terminals and reinstall everything. this might cure it as the terminals will start it, but electronics will not function properly until engine speeds up and voltage is regulated. This has cured 3 of ours. old john

Reply to
<ajeeperman