chevy 2005 1500

could some one out there please please help me with a way to shut off or change the odometer in a truck? any help would be awsome. oh and please save the Morals and ethics for someone else it not for my truck.
its a 2005 1500 thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Install twice bigger tires, that way odometer will read 1/2 the mileage

yeah tryed that already smart ass
Ignoramus31772 wrote:

Either do not drive it much or accept it. because if you suceed in tampering with it and get cught it will void warranty and it is a criminal act as well subject to prosecution. It is not worth it. Installing larger tires without correct speedo would be the easier way and the hardest to prove for criminal intent too. . ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Why shouldn't morals and ethics come into the conversation, whether it's for your truck or not? The only reason to disconnect or change the odometer is to defraud a future buyer. Now go ahead with your most wity response, I can't wait to read it. By the way, you could disconnect the battery while the engine is running.
No warranty, express or implied is available with this advise.

How many miles are on YOUR truck ? Are you sure ? Really SURE ?............... How about your next truck or vehicle ?.... How do you feel when you get ripped off, cheated or lied to ?.... BD what goes around.....comes around.