HELP ME PLEASE!!

I have a 95 chrysler cirrus lxi with the 2.5v6, it will not start, it turns over fine but the fuel pump does not come on and there is no spark, i check all the relays and fues, i even put a new(used out of a stratus) PCM, i am lost, i don't want to take it to a shop, or start replace every sensor, also it had some problems before, like stalling and high and or rough idle, someimes the tach didn't work, check engine light would stay on along with the battery light, and the cooling fans would stay running all the time, if you have any advice please help me, i have been approved for a loan for a new car as long as i have a trade in, so when i get this bad boy runnig its gone, please please help!

Reply to
geffers

Any chance there is a third party alarm system installed in the car.

Reply to
Art

no, all there is is the stock alarm and i dont belive it is the problem either

Reply to
geffers

Some OEM security system require a chiped key. Valet keys won;t work and occassionally the chip key will lose commuications with the vhicles alarm. Net turns over but won't run.

Reply to
Not Me