Comp Cams Xtreme 4X4 cams....

Has anybody tried these yet? If so, what are your impressions?
I'm considering the Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Cam kit, but before I shell out over $800, I wanna know what I'm getting...
TIA!
Jeremy
-- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. -Albert Einstein
I'm running the "270H" Xtreme grind in my '67 396 in a '82 Chevy :)
Advertised duration: 270 intake/278 exhaust Duration at .050 in.: 226 intake/234 exhaust Gross valve lift: .544 in. intake/.564 in. exhaust Lobe separation: 111 degrees
Runs great in the big block, nice idle and pulls great... make sure you save yourself from "down the road blues" and order the whole K-Kit from Comp, comes with correct springs, locks etc