new comp cams camshaft scratched..

hello

I've just received my new comp cams camshaft for my 1965 289ci's Ford Mustang.

The bad news is that the french customs had opened the box and did a little scratch on the last cam journal, where the last cam bearing will be over.

It can bee only felt with the nail and it is 4mm long.

Is it an important dammage? Is the cam dead?

I am very disapointed.

thanks for any help

A.A (france)

Reply to
Amiral Adama

Instead of an internet newsgroup, why not try here:

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" a écrit dans le message de news: hbdqji$gf$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...