Streaming web cams

My daughter is going to be living in New York for the next twelve months. I am looking to buy two streaming web cams so we can see and talk at the same time. Don't want to go for a camera unless it give god pictures. We are going to be in America soon will American web cams work on a UK P C it will be cheaper to buy in the USA

Reply to
Andy Mann

My apologies posted on wrong group

Reply to
Andy Mann

Well I'm not sure what this has to do with Volvos, but I've been very impressed with the Axis network cameras but they're not cheap. With PC type webcams you pretty much get what you pay for, there should be plenty of reviews out there though. There's no difference between UK and US PC's so a camera you buy here will work just fine over there and vice versa.

Reply to
James Sweet