Dad needs help

Hey Stephen, maybe one of you reliable sources for help in resolving problems with your Chevrolet truck, could help me with the following problem.
"My motorhome on a 1997 Chevrolet P-30 chassis, Electric/Auto Parking
Brake is acting up again. I replaced the leaking Pressure Maintenance Switch on the Electric Hydraulic Pump and Reservoir when the Auto Park Lamp stayed on when returning on our last trip. The Actuator and the pump all appear to be working. When releasing from Park to a drive gear, I can hear the familiar release sound but now it does not shut down and there is a noisy chatter. Could this be a defective Solenoid Valve or something else."
Maybe one of your technical sources could help. Thanks, Moe
Bueler.....Bueler