DIY EFI

Their seems to be a lot of questions about changing, modifying or adding electronic fuel injection to their vehicles. Here is a link to a Do It Yourself, Stand-alone Electronic
Fuel Injection Control Unit that you build yourself and tune using a lap-top computer for under $175.oo
Being the tinkerer, i am seriously contemplating assembling 1 of these units for my wifes TBI Chevy Van. http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html -- Mad Dog
Cool, I will give it a try on my project car thanks for the link. I was alway looking for something like that

Looks pretty interesting to me as well.
Might order a kit and take it with me on the next road trip.
If you guys want a good iron, check out the coldheat: www.coldheattools.com
<not affiliated, just an appreciative hobbyist>