1990 F150 4.9L EFI to carb conversion

I'm looking to convert a 1990 F150 4.9L inline-6 from EFI to carb. Will a mid-80s carb intake manifold bolt up?
Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 5:24:14 PM UTC-4, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:

I found out from an online "ford six cylinder" forum that it will. The EFI head has a few more bolt holes, but the intakes are inter- chanegeable between pre-EFI and EFI.
Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin