duramax

Hi everybody,thinking about buying a 2002 duramax diesel to tow our fifth wheel.It is a crew cab 4x4 with the allison trans.is there anything that i should be aware of and to look for.also how is the
engine holding up for that year? Also is there a duramax newsgroup or a forum on them?Thanks in advance for all replies.Tom
visit www.gm-diesel.com and take a look. Just about everyone I've seen is well pleased with this combo. Usually, seeing the Powersmokes and Dodge guys in the rearview mirrors is still not enough, though, so they are constantly working on getting more power from them:-)
Snowman

www.thedieselpage.com