Duramax Diesel Grawl?

Is it normal to hear the grawling soung at high rpm's at around 2300-2500? Is this normal? It seems to loose power. What is the cause of that?

Bob

Reply to
SparkShooter

At around 2500 rpm the pilot injection ceases, and the engine starts to sound like a conventional diesel. Is this what you are hearing?

Ray

Reply to
R. Makul K1XV

Yes it is. I guess it is normal then,thanks. I was just a little worried that it was going to blow up.

I love your view@qrz, no tower needed.

73

Bob N1WEH

R. Makul K1XV wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com: