For Sale

It`s time for an upgrade. I`m gonna sell my 97`1/2 ton 4x4 extended cab. It has 84,500 miles,and a new GM transmission with warranty. The truck is in excellent condition.
The price is $11,900 OBO.I have all receipts. If you are interested,please e-mail me,and I will send you all the details. I live in the Minnesota,St.Paul area. Thanks!
1/4 Mile Junkies