Four Wheel drive question on a 2000 Blazer

When I have it in auto mode, the steering shudders at slow speeds when I have full lock on, is this normal? Also if I stick into 4wd hi and turn slowly but sharply it sounds as though the wheels are jumping instead of
turning, again does this sound right?
Thanks
Paul

Yes and yes. Don't put the truck in 4 HI on dry pavement, you'll ruin some expensive components...

That sounds normal if you're on a high traction surface.
Dave