FS: 1996 Blazer Excellent Condition

If anyone is looking for a 1:1 scale 4x4 I have a 96 chevy blazer for sale. More information listed here in the ad. Price is Negotiable,and accepting BEST OFFERS Also. Price is not set in
stone. http://www.carbuyer.com/moreinfo.html?adv=&key 5652&sLocated In PA
err- what other scale would we want one in?
My ass won't fit into a 1:10 scale one, and neither will the ECU of a real one... ;)

Yea, forgot to edit that part lol. I have it listed in a few r/c sites. That would be a tight fit for anyone if it was in 1/10 scale :)