1996 chevy blazer service manual

Does anyone know where I can purchase a service (shop) manual for my son's 1996 chevy blazer 4.3? I tried ebay, etc with no luck.

Thanks Hank

Reply to
Hank

Keep trying, one will show up there sooner or latter. There is a two volume shop manual set for 96 s10 series. I bought a set off of ebay earlier this year. Expect 30 to 50 dollars for both.

BOB

Reply to
BOB URZ

Bob,

I was hoping for ebay success. They seem to sell the cd version which I don't want. My Chilton book (8845) (2886) cover too many items to be very usefull.

Thanks Hank

Reply to
Hank

AutoZone has manual