fuel injector 99 gmc jimmy

hi,
has anyone removed the upper plenium on the 4.3 engine in this truck to access the fuel injectors?, Cant you tell me if its a pain in the rear or if
its an easy job and what all electronics do you have to take off.

We did the one in our 95 Jimmy in about an hour. It wasn't bad at all, but then again we work on a lot of cars and equipment so have a lot of mechanical back ground. In the 95 it had what they called an octopus... dumb name it only had 6 legs but anyway... there was one injector in the middle of 6 hoses that went out to the intake runners inside the plenum. Also replaced the wires to the injector.

number 4 injector, so hopefully I can get er done without any problems