fuel pump on 95 Chevy S10

I have low fuel pressure, about 11 lbs., I've put 2 new pumps on and no change. What do I do next?

twravan wrote:

Pull the filter and the line up front. Put a hose over the end the filter came off of and blow some air through it. Then blow some air through the end that goes to the pump. Now put a new filter in and test it again. You are testing it with a jumper on the fuel pump power lead so that it is running when your testing correct? Also it could be a bad regulator that is opening too soon as well.
--
Steve W.

"twravan" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.alltel.net> wrote in message
tbi uses a low pressure pump, tpi uses a high pressure pump, tpi will not even attempt to run with a low pressure pump, the diff is about 40 psi between the pumps.