Headers

Any help is appreciated, I have a 91 Chevy Blazer 2 door 4x4 350 5.7 liter. I was looking at buying a set of Gibson headers part #gp100s. I called Gibson directly the first time and the associate informed me
that that was the right set. I recently called back and the associate informed me that he can not guarantee that they will fit my blazer. I like Gibson, but am not hung up on them does anyone have any advise on what fits properly and what does not. Thanks.
On 13 Apr 2007 11:42:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I think where some of the confussion comes from is that up until 87, the P/U and blazer shared same body style but from 88 to 91 it differed from it. Generally a header for a 87 should fit just fine and you might just order accordingly. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Thank you for the information. Do you have any recommendations on brands?
On 16 Apr 2007 09:38:31 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you can aford them, Thorley Tri Y's are the best there is for the street. It is a very old and proven design that has been around over 40 years ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Thanks a lot Snoman called Thorley and they knew exactly what I was talking about. Have a great day.