Heated mirror problem

2003 Silverado 2500HD, right side heated mirror has stopped working. Is there a simple fix here, common problem and so on??? Drivers side mirror is still
working fine. Just the passenger side not working.!!!
2000 Silverado here, left side mirror no longer heats but adjustment control worked fine. I just noticed this in the last couple of storms and have not looked for the cause yet.
Al Bottoms Up Divers

my 05 silverado has the same problem with the right mirror. functions properly but heater part not working.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

I had one go out on my '03 Sierra while it was under warranty. Since coming off warranty, the other one is out. I was hoping someone would post a simple fix for this as well.
It's usually the stepper motor!
Go to an electronics supply house that supplies GM AC Delco replacement parts, and buy the stepper motor, and if you are good at electronics, replace it.
If you aren't electronically inclined, bring it to an electronics shop. It's easy to replace.
RK