higher gas mileage

i ran across this and thought i'd put in few groups to see what mechanically inclined think about it.seems good to me but i'm not that technical. McBurney Cracks the Super Carburetor Code
Address:http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/Carburetors/McBurney/press_release031117.htm
it seems that his key to efficiency is instantaneous burning of the fuel, ("an explosion" in his words) which will give you engine knock. High pressure fuel injection is so much more efficient than a carburetor than a lot of work would have to be done on a carb system to make it burn fuel as efficiently as a FI engine, then you can work to beat the FI system. I suggest that you not send him any money!
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Address:http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/Carburetors/McBurney/press_release031117.htm I think it only works for WebTV users. But only if they already have a
Tornado installed.
Gotta' be careful, though. You save so much gas that you have to stop and drain the tank every 100 miles.
I don't know the exact facts but molecular cracking is what brought gas to where it is today. Before cracking was discovered a ridicously low amount of useable gas was derived from crude. Basically there is a chemical reaction that breaks down the complex carbons into gasoline. Cracking molecules multiplied the amount of gas and lowered the amounts of other wax's and oil by products. I'm not a scientist and these numbers are just a representation but lets say gasoline has 23 carbon molecules and wax has 33, cracking simply knocks off 10 carbons from the wax. I suppose further cracking is possible and the technology probably exists. But changing from gasoline to lets say methanol invloves alot more than knowing how to make a car run off it. Until significant money is invested into the infrastructure in terms of storage, manufacturing, transporting and safely hauling it around in vehicle tanks gas is what we are stuck with. Lets face it, oil companies who are making billions quarterly aren't gonna kill their cash cow by investing in a new technology. It is a fact that the technology for a hydrogen powered car that only emits water is available but someone has to put billions upon billions into it to make it available and safe for everyone.