Interior Light

Does this bulb have some sort of dual wiring that can be turned on from different sources? I have a 2000 silverado Z71 ext cab 1500 with 80k and the interior light does not come on when I open either door.
If I use the dash light dimmer switch and move it all the way to the top the light comes on. I don't suspect a door switch since the radio and power windows will not work once either door is opened.
Is this the bulb itself?
TIA,
Derek
On 9/27/2011 12:20 PM, genius wrote:

I had the same problem. Dome override, is what is on. The button where the control is, just behind it is also a button. Check it out.

Unreal. That took care of it, thanks for the info!