Need delco number for Fuel pressure diaphram

Hey guys,
I need the number for the Fuel pressure diaphram on the old TBI set up.
95' 5.7L
I have the gasket kit 40-863, but the diaphram wasnt in it.
The local guys are giving me the runaround, Seems they cant get the BorgWarner kit (which had it).
Many thanks

BorgWarner kit (which had it).

If Delco makes it you should be able to find it at www.acdelco.com.
I did check the site out before posting this question. They dont list it, and dont give the contents of the gasket kit.
Thanks

http://carburetorexchange.com /
Rita
Thanks Rita
I guess 'Diaphragms N/S by GM' means 'not sold by GM (aka acdelco)'
I'll see if the locals do Walker.
Cheers

Just a general rebuild.

you can buy the entire FP Regulator assembly, assembled with all new parts for $65 at the local jobbers' supplier.

BorgWarner kit (which had it).

That I dont understand.
The FPR is part of the top casting of the TBI220.
The only thing that goes bad is the diaphragm.
Im not spending $65 for a piece of rubber.
LOL