New Chev Truck Owner

Hey Guys and Gals:
Just wanted to drop a note and say hey from Newfoundland Canada. I just recently purchased a beautiful 1987 3/4 ton 4X4 pickup and I have
to say I love it more than I realized I would... Anyhow just wanted to say hi and that Ill be reading faithfully about others and the obsession.
Welcome and BIG congratulations on getting a Chevy.

Hey,
Me too, first time owner - '89 GMC Sierra - here in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
MZ

welcome and congrats on your new ride. the ppl here are great, i have learned alot from them.
Keep on Truckin...
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10