HEY GUYS, off topic???

I have an 89 chevy astro that seems to sound like its losing power, and has that big engine sound but i looked at the exhaust and dont see any holes, and appears to be in good shape...what else can i look for? thanks.

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

LOL!!! In all seriousness though, did you check the muffler bearing?

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

The flux capacitor is probably bad.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yeah, I was thinking that it was either those, (probably needs to be swapped out to the newer overhead muffler bearings) or as a last ditch it may be the blinker fluid.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

Wheres that, and how do i know its bad.? thanks

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

All your parts needs can be found here:

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

It's over the Johnson Rod. You have to smell for a cheezy odor.

Reply to
Gill

May also want to have him switch to those new cross-drilled brake lines. that usually cures a lage percentage of it.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike