Oil cooler Lines 95 Tahoe, leaky crimps

Has anyone come up with a mod for these leaky crimps?
I had replaced the originals 1-2 yrs ago, and the replacements (dormann) are leaking again, at the crimps.
These were triple crimps. The new replacements (3rd set) is a double crimp. Made in china of course. The OEM GM parts don't seem any better.
I'm thinking of replacing the hoses and clamping new hoses to the Aluminum lines. Any other fittings that may work better? I've read some people are using AN fittings and braided lines ( aircraft stuff).
Any ideas appreciated.
Cheers

Seems like one of us ain't much good with math.

I just put another set of dormanns in, so yes its the 3rd set.
Cheers

The originals (OEM) lasted 12-13 years, yet you say they are no better than the Dormanns which only last a year. I still don't get it.

I see, I should have said from posts on other forums that the OEM replacements leak as well. Unless all this has changed. I just dont want to spend the $200 for OEM stuff just to have it leak again in a few years. Rolling my own would alleviate the issue.
Cheers