Oil Sending Units

I bought a '92 Chevy Blazer. The engine was recently replaced and now the oil gauge bounces up and down when ever the blazer is in motion. I was just woundering were the oil sending unit is located cause i
thought that it might need replaced so the needle doesnt bounce up and down.
In the rear of the engine, on the top.
Next to the bottom of the distributor.
RK