97 Chevy Blazer(oil question)

We have 90,000 miles on our blazer, i have recently noticed small amounts of oil on the concrete under the oil pan but does not appear to be leaking from the pan. What would your thoughts be, given this little bit of info. I have not had time to check it out further yet.

Thanks, Bruce

Reply to
Ham Radio U.S.A.

Thanks, Bruce

Most likely a gasket leak. I had similar issues on my '95 at around the same mileage. I took care of it when I went in for one of my fuel injector swaps.

Reply to
See Your Lights

Bruce,

First, kill the HTML. Second, it's likely your oil cooler lines which are very prone to leaking.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I had the same problem with my 95 blazer, except it was the lines that run from the block to the remote oil filter mount.

RDM

Reply to
RDM