"P1345 Crankshaft to camshaft position correllation fault" code

I recently went down thru and replaced head gaskets and intake gaskets from a leak that got into the oil. It's all back together and running fine,, but the
service warning light still comes on and reads this code. I scan it and take it out,, but it comes back as soon as it starts up. my question is how do I get rid of this and what is the timing supposed to be set on and how do I set it? it is reading 20 degrees but when i move it away back towards 0 it immediatly runs very rough and has no power.it seems to run fine,, but it still isn't right. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Phil

from a leak that got into the oil. It's all back together and running fine,, but the service warning light still comes on and reads this code. I scan it and take it out,, but it comes back as soon as it starts up. my question is how do I get rid of this and what is the timing supposed to be set on and how do I set it? it is reading 20 degrees but when i move it away back towards 0 it immediatly runs very rough and has no power.it seems to run fine,, but it still isn't right. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Year, make, model, engine and mileage would be GREAT information to include............................
Doc