Peanut Butter Recall

Close call. A bit too close, for me,
Checked the pantry for Peter Pan with the code #2111 on the lid.
I had six (count 'em, six!) of them. I coulda been sick for a
year, and not known what happened. Got to keep up with the news.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

hhmmmm, GM make that peanut butter?
Sell it on Ebay

EVEN WORSE I CHECKED OUT CUPBOARD AND THE CAP READ 2111 AND THE JAR WAS ALOMST EMPTY
i had one practically ate the whole jar till i found out about the recall bhut was ok