Peanut butter

Anyone ever use peanut butter in their CV joints in an emergency.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Are you friggin nutz?

Reply to
John J Stafford

Haven't heard of that, but I've heard of sawdust and / or bananas or banana peels in the rear differential to make them quiet :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

It took me a minute to get it :)

Reply to
DogDiesel

Manual transmissions too!!

Gearlube in an engine to shut it up.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Humm, how do I say this. Let me ask you this ..... When the bus came to pick you up to take you to school, was that a short bus or a long bus?

Reply to
Rusty Shackleford