Power steering nut?

I'm trying to r/r power steering hose on a 95 gmc k1500 (not hydroboost) and I can't seem to find wrenches to fit the hose nuts. 3/4" is too big 5/8" is too small.....starting to sound like Goldilocks. Anyway, what size
and type wrench is going to break these things loose without rounding them off. Any other tricks of the trade? Does the pump have to come off or can the hoses be replaced without removing it? Thanks. TomC
TomC wrote:

METRIC

And 11/16's is?
Al

Too small!

big
18MM
Al

too
OK, thanks. TomC
Well it must be a metric size then. it is an 18 or 19 mm wrench
Hello, ! You wrote on Sun, 13 May 2007 06:39:07 -0400:

well since 5/8 is 10/16 and 3/4 is 12/16 , i would say a 11/16 is in between. or it might be a metric size. try the metric change over chart. old john
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net