PING: Marsh and/or Iamn

Could one or both of you please drop me a line, I have yet another question for you about my T-Case? I know where the leak is coming from and have tried to stop it but it won't, so I wanted to see if either of you had suggestions.

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
azwiley1

So where is it coming from? Are you able to describe the location?

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Most easily able to describe it. It is coming out the vent tube. I have replaced the vent cap on it (as it was missing) and repositioned it to try and get it out of the jet stream. No luck

Reply to
azwiley1