RE: 08 silverado gas mileage

what you are getting now is what you can expect with the new one i have a z71 4x4 1500hd and get what you are getting the 1500hd and the 2500 are the same
exact truck the only diffrence is the numbering on the side of it and the price youll pay for insurance on it trust me im a chevy mechanic
chvy fan wrote:

First, please set your newsreader to quote the post you are answering. Second, I sure don't have the balls to argue with a Chevy mechanic, but there are some differences between the 1500hd and the 2500. At just the bare-assed minimum are the axlehousings. One has six lug wheels and one has 8 lug wheels. Trust me, the people that work for General Motors just ain't smart enough to rook the public enough to pay a huge difference between the decals on the side!

framerail depth and extra leaf on the 2500 series over 1500HD as well....