Re: 1999 Blazer DRL

I got the works here. I can shut off my drl's, my headlight switch works, my hi beam and low beams are on at the same time, my fog lights are on with
my low beams, and my doors unlock when I go into park.
http://www.truckautoaccessories.com/acb/index.cfm?ncp=yes&DID=9 .

Just pull the right fuse and they go out. my 1999 tahoe has the fuse panel on the drivers side dash between the dash and the door. works great for running slow in my hunting country with no annoying lights. john

try here...
http://www.lightsout.org/disable.html
Ed

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:03:28 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ici.net wrote:

On my 98 I step on the EB pedal just enough until the dash brake light comes on. The DRLs go out at the same time. Before I started doing this I first let out some slack on the EB cable so the brakes don't contact at all in that position. These EBs aren't worth a damn anyway.
brody