Re: 96 S-10 blazer help please.......

EGR valve coked up and hanging partly open ?
how does the brake pedal feel ? hard as a rock ?

weird part is though we aren't throwing any codes..........and would those cause it to stall and die..........

No, they would not. You have no codes? It may be the ECM itself.
-- 98 Camaro

I have no codes at all..........was suspecting fuel pump cause they said on 96-99 blazers they had a problem with the sending unit seperating from the pump in the tank and causing that.........and not to mention there is a ground on the tank that could corrode over.............so going to check on these things.......the kicker is though it ONLY does it in really hot weather..........so we are running around with a fuel gauge hooked up to it constantly cause it's gonna be really hot the next few days.........