’96 S-10

I?m having a bit a trouble of getting my truck going from a dead stop. I don?t know if it?s due to my inexperience, or if it is an acual problem with my transmission or clutch. Also if it is the clutch/transmission, about how much would it cost to get it repaired?

Reply to
Gabriel06

A bit more detail about your problem would be helpful.

Reply to
Hairy

define "bit of trouble"

also, define what driveline is in your vehicle. Engine, transmission,

4WD, 2WD, automatic or standard transmission....
Reply to
burntkat

"Gabriel06" wrote: > I'm having a bit a trouble of getting my truck going from a > dead stop. I don't know if it's due to my inexperience, or if > it is an acual problem with my transmission or clutch. Also if > it is the clutch/transmission, about how much would it cost to > get it repaired?

Well it?s a 2.2 Liter, 4 cylinder, 2WD, truck with manual transmission. And by a little trouble, I mean it jerks forward and backword when I?m letting up on the clutch, and sometimes it stalls.

Reply to
Gabriel06