Re: rear end code

The rear end code is not located in the VIN. Look for a label that is about 1.5 inches by 3.5 inches. I beleive it is called "Service Parts Identification". Might be in the glove box, or on the right door jam.
The code will appear there.
KenG
99 Z71 owner wrote:

Found it, I have a GT5 G80
4:10 gears, Locking rear axle
Thanks Ken!!

that
I printed off the codes off this website http://tinyurl.com/eycv and went outside and highlighted the options that I have on my truck, there are a bunch of codes that aren't on the options list that I printed off, any idea if the codes that I can't find on the list are in fact options or just codes that aren't related to the options the truck has
Here they are...
A31 A95 C7H D07 EVA FK2 FK3 R7K SCM V19 VX6 V22 V73 YD3 YD6 Z31
1SC 14C 410 6WZ 7WZ 92D 921
Thanks a TON in advance Brian

that

idea
codes
A95 - Seat Front Bucket, High Back, Pass&Driver Reclining C7H - GVW Rating I believe Not on my list but C7G is 11,500 and C7J is 11,800 lbs. D07 - Console, Front compartment,Custom EVA - FK2 - Arm, torsion bar spring Adjustable (A) FK3 - Arm, torsion bar spring Adjustable (B) R7K - SCM - V19 - VX6 - I think it is front bumper chrome V22 - Chrome Grill Surround V73 - Fixed Antenna YD3 - Front Axle For GVW Scheduling YD6 - Rear Springs Base Equipment Z31 - Merchandised Package 1SC - Option Package 03 14C - Trim Combination, cloth Light Gray (C) 410 -?? Sure that isn't 41 Q that would be Molding color Black 6WZ - 7WZ - 92D -Probably the Exterior color code 92I - Probably the Interior color code

that
Look here --> for a complete .pdf (104 pages) of General Motors' RPO codes...
http://tinyurl.com/fdw9
HMc
Holy Crap!! you guys went above and beyond!
Thanks allot for your help
Brian

that