REFINISH KING!!!

Keep your posts IN the original post...throwing replies in as new posts is not a good way to give your input! Click 'Reply Group'!

I did, I did!

is not a good way to give your

"Refinish King" wrote

Then don't change the subject line, and quote the message you are replying to. Otherwise your posts, while having some humorous value, are for the most part useless.
Ian
I reply to the post:
I work as an automotive technician, and have done so for thirty four years. If my posts are laughable, you are obviously illiterate.
When you read a post that was a reply to the previous post, and click on reply group. It should follow that thread.
I try to give an educated reply to someone that asks a question. If I am hurting someone by doing so, my most sincere apologies.
In the mean time, I remain.
Sincerely,
Refinish King

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:20:49 -0500, "Refinish King"

This is a joke -- ryte????? -- Regards Gordie
Hello Gordie:
Unfortunately it's not, I found what the problem was. I was replying to older posts, after not being on usenet for a while, you tend to forget ettiquette! But, the problem seems to be that; I was replying to older posts, that weren't carried on the other people's news servers anymore.
They were uncooth in their admonishment, so rather that just ignore, I put my keyboard in my mouth.
Sorry for the offense.
Sincerely,
Refinish King

"Refinish King" wrote

Wow, much better! Now I can follow your train of thought.
Ian

put
I dunno, kinda sounds like Marsh Monster to me....................he he he he he.
Doc

you're reading my mind (again) doc....
Mac
Miss him... only person here who didn't 'just' tolerate me... /me tear
~KJ~