Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

Page 3 of 3
That's what you get for living in California.
Craig C.

On 21 Mar 2006 18:16:48 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@metronet.com"

Funny, I don't have a problem with cops here in CALIFORNIA...
"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in message wrote:

Neither did I...its the weird other shit you people do...LOL
I escaped Palm Springs, and you can too....lol

Don't bunch me in with those tofu eatin', Starbucks non-fat caramel latte with extra foam drinking whack jobs.. And certianly don't include me with the Hollywood morons (Specifically that dumbass Tom Cruise and his faked relationship(s)) :)
I eat steak 'n taters, drink cold beer and Jack Daniels and speak my mind when and how I want to.

I don't blame you. If it wasn't for plumbing, that'd still be just a big sandbox. :)