info needed for steering wheel replacement, 95 k1500 pickup

I currently have a wheel that no longer has the air bag assembly which leaves a pretty nasty looking empty space in the center of the wheel. I'd prefer to not replace the bag assembly for reasons dealing with a small statured driver. Are there any differences between the mounting of a pre-SIR and post-SIR wheel, or are the mounting pieces a direct match?

TIA,

Eric

Reply to
Eric G

Yo, There are many aftermarket steering wheels that will bolt right on. Its that simple.

Reply to
snay

thanks, that was what I thought, but wanted to be sure there wasn't something else "tricky" involved.

Reply to
Eric G