Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a

1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it : for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea. tire is 3042lbs.then at court he walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

  1. he had me go to a moving co. in concord to get the wt of the truck. he told me to pay the moving co. the scale fee - he was trying me to make me pay the fee i told the cop to go hell then he told the moving co. to bill the city of concord .

  2. he had on the ticket overloaded tire load range. tire load range on ea tire was 3042lbs i had 820lbs in the bed of the truck + me 150lbs so do the math .

this is the 2nd. time he stoped me in 30days the

2nd. time i had 820lbs in the bed of the 1ton truck.
Reply to
blue sky

Mike Perkins

Ron Turner of the Concord, CA Police department is at this very moment filing a slander, defamation, and hate crime lawsuit against the person who was using the IP address 207.200.116.13 at the time of your post, records that can be readily obtained from your ISP's usage logs.

You'll probably have to sell your 1-ton truck in order to pay the judgement he is going to get against you, and your wages will be garnished so you won't be able to afford Internet access anymore, so I guess we should say our goodbyes now. ;)

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

How many damn times are you going to repost this same story?

Freaking take your complaint to someone that can do something about it instead of whining about it all the time.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

It is apparent that you have mental issues in addition to illiteracy and racism. Since I feel sorry for you, I recommend seeking help from a mental health expert.

Reply to
Xclimation

Beter yet, let him/her find someone who gives a damn.

Reply to
necromancer

You are certainly driving under the influence of something more than Ron Turner. They probably searched you because they suspected you must have drugs based on your strange behavior. They dropped the charges because they didn't even want you in their lockup. If I ever go through Concord I'll be looking to avoid a pickup with

525lbs. in the bed and 300# of BS in the driver's seat.
Reply to
Al Bundy

Ya really think so??

They wouldn't want to bring down the standards of the local jail.

Really. Should I ever have to visit Concord, CA, Ofc. Turner would be the last thing I would be worried about. Now a mentally unstable troll like the OP.......

Reply to
necromancer

what slander what defamation what hate crime he a black cop and you are a ass.

the truth hurts - the black cop and city of concord have tryed to make this go away as if did not happen but it did happen that's why it's on google, radio, tv and telephone poles.

Reply to
blue sky

YYyaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn--plonk!

Reply to
necromancer

or what you going to spank me

concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck and when the tire load range. on ea tire is 3042lbs.

concord,ca police gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a

1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it : for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea. tire is 3042lbs.then at court the BLCAK cop walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.
  1. he had me go to a moving co. in concord to get the wt of the truck. he told me to pay the moving co. the scale fee - he was trying me to make me pay the fee i told the cop to go hell then he told the moving co. to bill the city of concord .
  2. he had on the ticket overloaded tire load range. tire load range on ea tire was 3042lbs i had 820lbs in the bed of the truck + me 150lbs so do the math .

this is the 2nd. time he stoped me in 30days the

2nd. time i had 820lbs in the bed of the 1ton truck.
Reply to
blue sky

GO ON MAKE MY DAY ... BANG BANG

concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck and when the tire load range. on ea tire is 3042lbs.

concord,ca police gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a

1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it : for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea. tire is 3042lbs.then at court the BLCAK cop walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED. 1=2E he had me go to a moving co. in concord to get the wt of the truck. he told me to pay the moving co. the $10 scale fee - he was trying me to make me pay the $10 fee i told the cop to go hell then he told the moving co. to bill the city of concord . 2=2E he had on the ticket overloaded tire load range. tire load range on ea tire was 3042lbs i had 820lbs in the bed of the truck + me 150lbs so do the math .

this is the 2nd. time he stoped me in 30days the

2nd. time i had 820lbs in the bed of the 1ton truck.
Reply to
blue sky

The only reason he gave you this ticket is that he couldn't find a statute making it against the law to be a clueless, ignorant, illiterate, racist d*****ad...

Dick Tracy

Reply to
DJ

Your computer seems to have a glitch. It keeps reposting the same BS=20 over and over, even when you are replying to another post.

--=20 I. Care Address fake until the SPAM goes away ;-}

Reply to
I. Care

fwd'd to snipped-for-privacy@google.com

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

fwd to snipped-for-privacy@google.com

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

GO ON MAKE MY DAY ... BANG BANG

[...]

What would probably make your day is more time in your local rest area with your boyfriend. Now, why not stop playing with yourself and go play in the traffic.

Reply to
Roy

Which does absolutely NOTHING!

Reply to
TBone

Maybe if everyone reported it they would do something

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo